[Rhodes22-list] Instagram Pictures

Theodore Boender boendert at me.com
Mon Jul 1 15:05:20 EDT 2019

I have hashtaged many pictures on Instagram/FB over the years.

It’s a great way to see pictures from all over. I’m not a big social media guy, but I enjoy Instagram/FB platforms for exchanging pictures and information about my boat much better than searching through an email list.

Cheers,
Ted

S/V AIRPOWER
1991/2013 R22