[Rhodes22-list] GB Furler Picturers and Parts

SpringHollow ksimolo at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 4 01:14:35 EDT 2019

Hi, We just purchased a Rhodes 22 (1988, refurbed in 2008).  Unfortunately,
the previous owner lost some of the General Boat furler parts while
replacing the broken stay and having a smaller Genoa made.  All we have is
the long metal pole with the open rope drum on the bottom of it (picture
attached below).  I sent a some emails to GB a couple of weeks ago but
understandably they have not been returned.  I designed a part for the top
of the pole that I think will work well but it makes sense to see what the
design is supposed to be plus how the furler is rigged with a sail.  Does
anyone have pictures they could send me showing the parts and how the GB
furler is rigged?  Even better if someone has upgraded their furler and
wants to sell some parts.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t911/Rope_Drum_small.jpg>

Thanks and thanks for all of the useful information posted on this site.

Ken

-----
1988 Rhodes 22 refurbed in 2008