[Rhodes22-list] 1st Part 2019 Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 17:47:27 EDT 2019

July 4th  Sitting here in Messina waiting for the bar's ice machine to
slowly make another kilo of ice for the box.  So things came together and I
have attached (I hope) a PDF which should be easier to open for a lot of
readers.  Mike M. will have to clear it because of the size of the document
I think.  Thanks Mike.  Anyway, part 1 is the intro to the whole trip and
covers the first few days.  Though I posted this a couple of years ago,
I've also put a link here for anyone interested the original trip that I
made down the Italian coast 50 years ago.  It really was what got me
started sailing.  So enjoy part 1, I promise part 2 will come
along....sometime.

Link to 1969 Vayu Story

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6TNygHUITxNWURLUXZQanlhQjA/view?usp=sharing

Chris Geankoplis