[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in the Med Prequel

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 00:00:15 EDT 2019

Yes a bit of wind on the crossing frommarina Ciro to Gallipoli. Should be
Ok. Unless the forecast changes we will go. It is only 55nm. Today we have
a long day, 75 nm. A 45 nm from Sicily to Capo spartavento then an
additional 30 to a safe harbor at Rocelle Ionica. I think I’ll include a
picture a day for a more current feel. Today, is crossing to Calabria, 5:30
am. Alice making