[Rhodes22-list] Pt. 2 2019 Rhodes in the Med

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 06:45:45 EDT 2019

Hey Joe,
               Nice to read your comments. Another philosophy of cruising
gem is is always heed the call of the Sirens Pub....or any pub!   As for
sailing the Med,   Like every anchorage you enter, one should have an exit
plan. Ours is in 2 or 3 years we will offer Enosis up for sale for around
7K with a couple of weeks of “cruising in the Med” instruction aboard on
that last September ( or sooner). This would be to any Rhodie or group of
Rhodies interested in their own Odyssey.