[Rhodes22-list] What year was IMF introduced?

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Tue Jul 16 07:51:10 EDT 2019

Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner - or at least a well narrowed down
time frame.
To summarize:
1981 advertised but not quite available yet at least not when Mike
purchased his 1981.
1983 Chris Geankopolis purchased ENOSIS with IMF

Note that not all boats had IMF once it was introduced - it was always
an option. I believe some recycled boats may have started life with
standard and then when recycled became IMF and possibly vice versa.

Mary Lou
ex R22
now Rosborough RF-246