[Rhodes22-list] I Just Bought a Rhodes

Stephen Staum snstaum at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 06:25:56 EDT 2019

Congratulations George and welcome to 'da list.
I am sure you will have many hours and days of great sailing.
Consider a mooring or slip in the future as it will add a lot more use to
your schedule.
I am on a mooring and often go out after work for either a short sail or
just read, nap and relax on the boat.
Beats having to launch and retrieve all the time.

*Stephen Staum*
*s/v Carol Lee 2*

*Needham, MA*