[Rhodes22-list] boom hitting back stays

Richard Beytagh rbeytagh at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:41:15 EDT 2019

You don't appear to have the back-stay tensioner on correctly. Make sure
you have a double-purchase on the back-stay block and tackle. The 2
back-stays should be quite loose before tensioning and close together when
tensioned. It's difficult to explain so I am attaching a crude diagram

Richard Beytagh
Phone: 828 337 0180

Virus-free.
www.avg.com