[Rhodes22-list] Refurbished Rhodes

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 16:56:48 EDT 2019

Stan,
Take comfort in the fact that it is your authentic Rhodes and not some
ersatz Rhodes that has compleated another 1000 miles plus trip along the
coasts of Italy and Greece. Maybe not as catchy as “I like Ike” but I’m
proud to be a “Stan Fan” for the last 43 years.

Chris Geankoplis
S/V ENOSIS
Meganisi Island, Ionia, Greece