[Rhodes22-list] trailer available

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sun Jun 23 22:01:30 EDT 2019

George, you are ahead of me.  You ask is THE trailer still available.  I
do not know which trailer you are referring to?  I think I had asked you
what price category you wanted to be in and I think I even emailed you
the Pricing page of the usedrhohes.com web site to look at the trailer
section?

We have had trailers made for us by Trailmaster and Triad and
occasionally a boat comes in on some brand we know not.  Any trailer we
talk about is at the plant unless you are opting for a new one built to
order.

We will need lots of guidance