[Rhodes22-list] Looking to buy a Rhodes 22.

stan stan at generalboats.com
Mon Jun 24 13:32:47 EDT 2019

Bill,

Because we can do anything Rhodes, you have to guide us down the
appropriate path.

For starters what is your budgeting range you want to stay in. Are you
going to need a trailer.  Timing; new can tale two months. At the other
end a project boat can be picked up today, Where do you sail?

  Attached is the handout from the Annapolis show for some background
color re General Boats. Also one sailing in Australia.

Help us help you in what we of course feel is a good choice.

stan