[Rhodes22-list] Rose Spitzer 1922 - 2019

Kevin Halligan wkhalligan at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 10:12:51 EDT 2019

Cecilia

My life has been enriched by knowing Stan and Rose through my association
with General Boats. I have had the good fortune of visiting the plant on
several occasions and have always come away feeling better than when I
arrived. My thoughts are with Stan and his family as they grieve the loss
of Rose.

Kevin Halligan
Powhatan Virginia
Former Rhodes Owner