[Rhodes22-list] Damaged Fiberglass where Swivel Captains Seat Inserts

Michael D. Weisner mweisner at ebsmed.com
Wed Jun 26 17:41:34 EDT 2019

George,

If it is priced within your budget and you are relatively handy, simply purchase it.

Learn how to repair the 'glass yourself, unless you can afford bringing it to a shop, and reinforce the space underneath with a good sized piece of wood to distribute the load so that it doesn't happen again.  Don't forget to reinforce the other side as well.

Then, GO SAILING in your new-to-you Rhodes 22!

Mike
s/v Wind Lass ('91)
Nissequogue River, NY