[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes in the Med Prequel

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 16:08:35 EDT 2019

Attached is (hopefully) the first part of the journal of our trip along the
Italian coast and on over to Greece (hopefully).  I will try to bundle the
days and send them out about every week or two.  It depends on whether I
have the time and the WiFi connections to do the postings at the same
time.  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the journal and sail along with Alice and
me on another grand adventure on our Rhodes.  And to Stan; I am getting
closer to sending you a picture of the Rhodes in Rhodes on a rode in Rhodes
road.  Click on the attachment, or download it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KIopDLT-lUZmKKLBsHekj0zz97OBZuPH/view?usp=sharing

Vibo Valentia, Calabria, Italy
June 27, 2019
Chris Geankoplis