[Rhodes22-list] Crack in Transom

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sun Jun 30 12:26:36 EDT 2019

Mike,

I heard that.

I am sitting in my empty haunted house and I can hear a year drop.  I am
93 going on 193.

OK, I'll put off taking the beard off til tomorrow to say I have never
heard of a transom crack, even those made by others.  I vote for an
external hit job.  Our in house hulls have no cores or back up plates.
They are 100% glass, ridiculously thick so can't flex and so strong only
the two transom eyes attach to a crane to move the boat through the air.
We do not maintain our non profit organizational status for nothing.  It
is costly.

As long as I have broken my silence I want to thank everyone for
honoring Cecelia's admonishing to hold condolence emails that start my
crying again.  I knew 70 wonderful years had to end badly but I could
not imagine it being this painful and did not want efforts to easing
that pain be missing their mark.  I know my "thoughts" inbox is full of
your good thinking and thank you all.

Knocking the Rhodes is another matter.  Keep it up. The business has
been my only partially effective pain killer so I will probably cling to
it 'till the end.  (I mean the businesses end of course).  To paraphrase
a known politicians take, 'it is better you talk about the Rhodes in the
same breath as your complaints, than to not talk about the Rhodes at all'.

I need that.

stan