[Rhodes22-list] Sailing the Med prequel 2

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 14:14:23 EDT 2019

So worked half the day on the boat then decided to hike up the volcano, Mt.
Epomeo. 1st pic is NW slope. Fortunately I drove around to a breach on the
south side and picked up a 1200’ elevation gain. Hey I’ve hiked up most of
the towering peaks of the Bahamian Alps last winter. Uh, maybe 100’ or so.
So the climb up the  last 1800’ was a killer. The 2nd attachment shows it
was worth it. Not exactly sailing news but the Rhodes got me to the
island.  Not sure what order the attachments will show up.