[Rhodes22-list] Anyone heard from Stan lately?

Robert Perry robert.perry at randdgroup.com
Wed Mar 20 20:31:42 EDT 2019

Hi Rob,

My new-for-me boat is an older Rhodes 22 (89), dark blue hull, NC 7712 WW registration.  I brought it and a new Yamaha motor to General Boats to fix the motor mount and upgrade it to an electric version. The drop off was in November.

With not being able to even get a wag on when the work might be completed, I'm concerned about what's up with the company and the likelihood of my sailing anytime soon.

Thanks for reaching out.  Any information is greatly appreciated.

Bob