[Rhodes22-list] Launching tomorrow

cjlowe at sssnet.com cjlowe at sssnet.com
Sun Mar 31 23:30:00 EDT 2019

That sounds like a lot of tension . Remember, this is a 9 stay rig. I
usually tighten by hand, go for a sail, and make sure the leeward stays
aren’t flopping in the breeze. It’s a good idea to slightly loosen the
backstays when done sailing for the day. It’s not good to have that much
tension on the rig and hull just sitting in the slip .

Jerry Lowe