[Rhodes22-list] Spreader Bushings

Mark West keywestseccorp at verizon.net
Wed May 22 11:00:09 EDT 2019

Mike have seen Ranger at factory for service I also live in Hampton Rhds, VA beach. Keep my R22 in Hertford NC would like to get up go sailing, get some in put how your boat is set up. anyone wanting to go out on our Rhodes 22  we sail the upper  Albemarle Sound let me know Mark West  SV Fair wind II