[Rhodes22-list] Cowie/GB storm clouds

stan stan at generalboats.com
Sat May 25 17:24:00 EDT 2019

For 50 years Rhodes owners have been our sales force and our board of
directors.  So before we submit a book size White Paper response to
Chris Cowie's "new" business, made clear by the following two emails, we
feel we should give voice to the cooler collective heads of the List,
before a declaration of war:

"/Hi Chris, /

/Rumor (Ted) has it that you may know of used Rhodes 22s for sale
especially in the Mid Atlantic region. My wife Emily and I are seriously
hot to trot! Jeff: Contact me//**//via email - we//**//have several refurbished Rhodes 22 ready to sail."/

If you own, or are thinking of buying a Rhodes, what is happening here truly affect your interests.  Any and all input from the List will be thoughtfully responded to.

thanks for hearing,
stan