[Rhodes22-list] Cowie/GB storm clouds

Charles Nieman blue66corvette at hotmail.com
Sat May 25 19:17:02 EDT 2019

Stan;
I would normally not make any public comment in a situation such as this, but you have asked. I support what CC is doing and think it actually helps to propel our interests in your invention. You have not provided any evidence of any solid plan for the continuation of the brand. And while your longevity is amazing (but I’m pretty certain you do have an expiration date as the rest of us do, if I’m wrong here I applaud you but could you please share some insight and some evidence) there needs to be some plan for the future. It appears to me that CC is attempting to provide such. He therefore will receive the same support from me that you have. I wish both endeavors all possible success.

Charles
98 R 22
s/v DayDreams
Joe Pool Lake, DFW Texas