[Rhodes22-list] storm clouds

Rick Lange sloopblueheron at gmail.com
Wed May 29 14:26:53 EDT 2019

Hi Stan,

I really like your idea for " GB (to) franchise properly equipped local
boat companies to
Recycle and market used Rhodes with new boat guarantees".  That might draw
your circle around Chris C. and I would like to nominate Sailing Inc. in
Cleveland and maybe their other locations.   http://thesailinginc.com/

Regards,

Rick Lange