[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes didn’t come with an anchor

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Sat Nov 2 21:33:38 EDT 2019

Chris,

As is often the case Chris, your terseness is maddening.  Are you being charged by the word for your emails?

It looks to me like you’ve probably cantilevered that bow roller beyond what the manufacturer would recommend. (I can’t be sure of course, just a guess.)

And you’ve really put a windlass on a Rhodes 22?  Really?  Aside from the question of where in the world the chain goes, that’s just ridiculous. Even if you have a customer who wants it.

I’ve sometimes wondered whether some of my modifications to the Rhodes 22 where over the top, I think I’ll stop worrying about it.

—Peter