[Rhodes22-list] Installing a Windex

Mary Lou Troy mtroy at atlanticbb.net
Sun Nov 3 15:05:20 EST 2019

We always removed ours for trailering along with the VHF antenna. I will
note that after losing several of the Windexes to birds trying to land
on them (think osprey and heron size birds) we went to a a Davis
Spar-fly which seemed to not offer such an attractive foothold to
perching birds.

Best,
Mary Lou
ex Rhodes 22