[Rhodes22-list] Unsure how to remove “hose” for centerboard line

Todd Tavares tavares0947 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 11:45:54 EST 2019

If you are going to replace the hose and the pennant anyway...since you're
removing the trunk cover, I'd just cut the hose and pennant right above the
barb..about where the clamp is in the picture. Then if you can't slide that
section off that is still on the barb, you have the cover in hand and can
take it to the workbench. That sealant seen oozing down from the hose maybe
5200??

If it doesn't come off, try splitting it lengthwise with a dremmel cut off
wheel by cutting almost all the way through...being careful not to cut into
the barb itself, then knock the pieces off with a small hammer and
screwdriver or blunt chisel.

tavares0947 at gmail.com