[Rhodes22-list] Who Can Join The List?

Peter Nyberg peter at sunnybeeches.com
Thu Nov 14 17:29:00 EST 2019

Stan,

I have no idea who the person attempting to push people off the list is.  I never thought it was you, and I don’t think I suggested in any way that it was.  As you point out, you have no incentive to do so.  Further, it seems unlikely that you would try to use this as a way to pressure someone to pay for a CoS (or now ROC?) when they don’t yet even own a Rhodes 22.

We will probably never know who did this (or why), but as long as it stops, I don’t think it really matters.

I assume we’ll be hearing more about the “Rhodes Owners Cooperative”.

—Peter