[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler planks for outdoor sleeping

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 21:00:10 EST 2019

Hi Graham, the ledge that the boards sit on was on the boat when I got it and
I think it was already on the boat when the prior owner purchased it as a
refurb from GB in 2013.  The boat was original built in 1991.

I attached a photo from this summer showing the ledge just below the benches
(and the top front of the lazarette) that the cockpit filler boards sit on.
I'm traveling now so I'll be away from the boat for awhile.  When I get back
I'll try to get some photos showing another view.  Hopefully that will
illustrate how these pieces are attached.  I assume they are screwed in.

<http://rhodes-22.1065344.n5.nabble.com/file/t907/ledge.jpg>