[Rhodes22-list] cockpit filler planks for outdoor sleeping

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 15:07:43 EST 2019

Hey Jesse,
13 gallons is a lot, but when we are cruising there can be longer stretches
of coast without fuel or we avoid marinas as long as we can.  When I had
the boat on a lake up in the Cascades of Southern Oregon I doubt I used a
gallon or two the whole summer.  The lake was a bit smaller than the Med
however (grin).  Battery placement; all over the place.  Well dream about
the coming summer and sleeping out under the stars while watching the
Perseid Meteor showers.

Chris Geankoplis
Enosis