[Rhodes22-list] Problem with tube to centerboard cap - unsure what to do

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Sun Nov 24 16:55:25 EST 2019

Thanks, folks. I saw the responses with the through hulls, but I elected to try trimming the area that was too large and reducing to the same size as the lower one. I figured if that didn’t work I’d do the through hulls. It seemed to work fine. I have almost everything put back together. Woo hoo. I’m excited. We’re going to try to have our thanksgiving meal on it.

Sent from my iPhone