[Rhodes22-list] Unsure of plastic part above cabin

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Sun Nov 24 17:03:19 EST 2019

I may have to resend the post. Picture is attached but may be stripped. The bolts for this hit the triangular plywood piece that appears to be a guide for plastic V birth door. The triangular plywood piece was dangling when I purchased the boat, so consequently the door was loose. Water has been leaking around the bolts, but the piece does not look original to the boat. I’d like to remove it, but I need to know what it is first. Is it safe to remove? Thanks