[Rhodes22-list] Unsure of plastic part above cabin

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Mon Nov 25 16:21:32 EST 2019

I did notice cracks around both holes. I agree with Peter that the mast crutch wasn't used. When I purchased the boat, the mast was tied to the stern and bow rails. I've seen pictures with the mast propped up with the mast crutch during transportation, but I'm not sure if this is the norm.

The person who had this Rhodes before me donated it to a ministry, and I purchased it through the ministry. They are going to ask the original owner if he has the gin pole and winch. I presume these aren't too hard to obtain?