[Rhodes22-list] Power connector at base of mast

Jesse Shumaker jesse.laten.shumaker at gmail.com
Wed Nov 27 17:21:43 EST 2019

Well I'm glad this question and answer was posted since this is also on my
list of winter projects.  Does anyone happen to know the part number for the
4 pin male end that fits into the part that Mike posted?  I think that one
of my pins is bent.  I need to try and bend it back into place but it would
be good to have a spare for replacement.  I'm traveling for a few more days
and can't access West Marine web site at the moment, but I'll do some
searching there if no one happens to know the part.  Thanks!