[Rhodes22-list] ANOTHER first sail on my R22

S/V Lark Colealexander at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 10 13:11:10 EDT 2019

Welcome Mark.   From a Ted Brewer double ender to a Rhodes flair sided, and
an uniquely modified one at that.   Also a Compac 16.   You collect cool and
unique boats.  It sounds like that Rhodes found a good home.   Your first
launching with the ramp washout, high tides and punky motor made for a
challenge.   I noticed Port Huron Ohio doesn't allow speedboats to power
onto trailers because washout was causing such problems.

I painted a pair of stripes on my trailer tongue, visible as the holes are
about to line up when extending.   That was proving to be  a time waster,
especially when alone.

Hopefully your Rav 4 can pluck it out of the water OK.

Alex

-----
Alex Cole
S/V Lark