[Rhodes22-list] lowering mast

Chris Cowie ccowie at cowieassociates.com
Fri Oct 18 16:01:28 EDT 2019

Jesse:

I like to remove the jib especially if the rigging stays up in the winter since it would be exposed to weather and wind, I prefer to keep the main in the mast since it is protected in the mast and removing and reinstalling seems to open things up to new potential issues.  The GBI is good standard hardware and there are several other standard styles by other manufacturers.

Christopher P. Cowie

700 N Fairfax Street
Suite 304
Alexandria, Virginia 22314
703.717.9103 ex.204 ● 202.270.1470 mobile
[ccowie at cowieassociates.com]