[Rhodes22-list] lowering mast

Weiss, Robert L rweiss at siu.edu
Fri Oct 18 18:06:24 EDT 2019

Sorry, but I don't see a way to see the pics without a Facebook account. The written instructions given here are pretty thorough, but if you want to see a step by step photo description, it might be worth making up a generic Facebook account to be able to open the page. You don't have to do much to have an account without friends.

Bob
Beach Spring

Robert L Weiss Jr.
Director of Music