[Rhodes22-list] re the Nyberg report

stan stan at generalboats.com
Mon Oct 21 11:43:00 EDT 2019

In my 50 years with the Rhodes I have long since been conditioned to
some sloppy outside reporting now and then, and having better things to
do, let them go. Things like reporting to the List that the Rhodes uses
a Dwyer mast.  Why bother; the misled will find out on their own.
Peter's reporting has been accurate so I suppose his getting sloppy has
moved me enough to comment.    Peter, before your definitive reporting,
I don't recall your checking with me before going to press:
("8) Another list member has recently asked me for details about the
Rhodes 22 mast raising and lowering gizmo. He had wanted to buy one from
Stan (General Boats), and Stan had said that he would bring one to the
Annapolis show, but he didn’t. So, I’m in the process of putting
together that documentation, and I’d be happy to send you a copy as well.")

stan