[Rhodes22-list] ANOTHER first sail on my R22

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Mon Oct 21 12:49:19 EDT 2019

Thanks, George. That is reassuring. I've been using my RAV4 to move the
boat around the boat yard so I figured it would OK on the ramp. My boat
club just repaired the ramp I need to use so I'm hopeful I can haul out
this weekend. The main ramp at the club has a much flatter slope which
doesn't work for my trailer even with the extension.

Take care,
Mark