[Rhodes22-list] Parts Department News

C Gabriel 4cgabriel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 17:34:53 EDT 2019

Dear all,

It's been a really tough year for Stan and now the Gabriel's.  Stan lost
his beloved wife Rose in June immediately followed by the death of his
caregiver and then my mother for whom I was the caregiver passed away in
the 10 days  before the Show. This affected email and parts ordering and
building for all the many preceding months.

Give us a minute friends. As Stan says be patient.

And give us a minute to unpack from the Show and get back to responding to
your orders, building the parts, and putting your new items into the mail.

Orders are shipping again as of today. If your email has been lost in our
shuffle or your order has been delayed we sincerely apologize.

Kindly resend your unfilled or new parts and service requests for Stan to

4cgabriel at gmail.com.

It's ok, a duplicate request is better than a lost request.

Thank you
Cecilia Gabriel
Parts Department