[Rhodes22-list] re the Nyberg report

stan stan at generalboats.com
Mon Oct 21 18:00:27 EDT 2019

Come on Peter, I don't know whether to laugh or cry.
I never said anything re your giving out info on our mast hoist. I think
it is great you do things like that.  All I was referencing was that it
was not the American way to conclude to the List that I failed to do
something without asking me if such were the facts.

You didn't step over any lines.  No need to apologize.  I am sorry I
even brought it up. . .  Just don't let it happen again.  (Now, if
anyone takes issue with that last line of Brooklyn humor, sorry, but it
makes me laugh.)

Meantime relax.  The important, serious stuff with GB will be coming up
soon.

stan