[Rhodes22-list] Deploying And Retrieving Anchor from Coc

James Nichols jfn302 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 21 18:44:35 EDT 2019

I could see this working fairly well if the tail of the rode was run back to the cockpit along the same route as the head sail line.  Run it to a cleat along the side of the cockpit.
The tag could be used to pull the anchor back to the cockpit once it has broken free of the bottom.
The only issue I see is that you are more likely to bang the anchor on the side of the hull than you are on the bow.
James

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Mon, Oct 21, 2019 at 5:07 PM, Rick Lange<sloopblueheron at gmail.com> wrote:   No, you can.

Rick Lange