[Rhodes22-list] Several Questions about a New-to-Me Rhodes 22

Chris Geankoplis chrisgeankoplis at gmail.com
Mon Oct 21 22:15:53 EDT 2019

Hey Allyn,
As you see there are lots of experienced Rhodies ready to give you a wide
range of information on most subjects. Another advantage to sailing a
Rhodes. If you are interested in cruising the PNW or the sea of Cortez you
can email me and I can send you some journals on sailing those areas.
Again, welcome to the list and the brother and sisterhood of the Rhodes 22.
Chris Geankoplis
S/V ENOSIS