[Rhodes22-list] getting ready for winter

gramille gramille at tds.net
Tue Oct 29 10:18:30 EDT 2019

Sadly, my R22 is now on the hard. Mast is down and I am about to cover her
up.
I have a marine head (which has not been used for a long while).
 I have drained the water from the holding tank via the tap.
Two questions:-
1. Is there anything else I need to do to winterize the marine head?
2. When draining the tank via the tap, the pump motor stuck on and I had to
disconnect it.
Has anyone else had that trouble and what should I do to fix the problem?
Cheers
Graham sv 00Sailin