[Rhodes22-list] Several Questions about a New-to-Me Rhodes 22

Allyn Baskerville allynb at adsne.com
Wed Oct 30 10:22:19 EDT 2019

Great info, and thanks for the pic. I started trying to remove the cabin carpet, but it seems to be glued down. However, I don't see glue on the decking in your picture. Is there a trick to getting the carpet up without tearing up the carpet? I like this idea - I want to cut as little as possible.

Do you have a link to the solar panels? I may end up installing larger panels, but I'd like to check out these out.

Copy that regarding the baffles. We have lots of racoons here - I think a family of 8 and another of 5. They eat most of our grapes and figs.

Thanks for your response.