[Rhodes22-list] Inverter

Mark Whipple mark at whipplefamily.com
Wed Oct 30 10:38:53 EDT 2019

Hi James,

Thank you for the input. I probably should have given a little more
context.I actually already own a Xantrex 2000W pure sine wave
inverter/charger (and associated hardware/wiring) that I was going to
install in my Nimble 30, but never got around to doing the install. It's
overkill for what I need (and for what I can pull from the batteries) but
since I already have it, it doesn't really make sense to buy a different
one. Now I'm looking for a place to put it. Since I'll probably remove the
holding tank and install a composting toilet, that is a possible location.
Just wondering what others have done.

Thanks,
Mark