[Rhodes22-list] Electric starter for Motor

Dana LeTendre dlet3 at aol.com
Thu Sep 12 18:10:09 EDT 2019

Hank,

     Yeah, that’s what I thought, too, so I had my trusted mechanic take it apart and put it back together, again, full service, but I think it’s more related to the fact that I’m now 70 years old.  That and the fact that it is just harder to start (more pulls) than it used to be.  Don’t know why that is, but it is.  Anything to suggest about electric start conversion kits for small motors?

Thanks,

Dana

Sent from my iPad
————————