[Rhodes22-list] Electric starter for Motor

daysails at aol.com daysails at aol.com
Sat Sep 14 09:46:28 EDT 2019

Dana,
I bought a Tohatsu 8 hp Four-Stroke with electric start in 2011.  It has been reliable and while I am older than you I can still push the button without difficulty.    The controls are not on the tiller handle but that has not been a problem.  I checked and they still have the electric start on this model.  MFS8A3EFL    Shaft 20"" (long)
Joe Riley, Athens, GA