[Rhodes22-list] Electric starter for Motor

Dana LeTendre dlet3 at aol.com
Tue Sep 17 08:51:51 EDT 2019

Thanks for the suggestion — sounds like a great solution, but being on an island in Belize (Ambergris Caye) severely limits my options to the more mundane.  Even buying a new motor is a bit of a logistical challenge down here.  But I’d LOVE to have a rig like you describe!

Thanks,

Dana LeTendre

Sent from my iPad
————————