[Rhodes22-list] 2012 Rhodes 22 for sale

Kathy Leone kathy.leone at qltcls.com
Sun Sep 22 09:38:48 EDT 2019

Hello Rhodies,

After many years of sailing on Rhodes 22 sailboats, we are selling our 2012.  She is in excellent condition with the following items worth mentioning:
(1) Navy blue hull
(2) 175 Genoa
(3) 9.9 Yahama engine with tiller hookup.  This engine is from the 2004 boat we purchased.  We have been utilizing it on our 2012 and love how it works.  Our mechanic at the marina recently gave the engine an overhaul and she is purring.  This included a brand new lower unit.
(4) Galvanized trailer
(5) Safety rails

We are located on Long Beach Island in New Jersey.  We are asking  $29,500 per a discussion with Stan and will consider any reasonable offer.

Thank you and Happy Sailing,

Kathy
S/V REVERIE
2012 R22