[Rhodes22-list] Stan, if you are lurking

stan stan at generalboats.com
Mon Sep 23 11:40:50 EDT 2019

Hi Alex,

Yeah, I tune in when am depressed and need some educational diversion,
and also just in case someone has gone off the deep end and I gotta say
something or die.

I had moved the office to a house I had to set up when I was Rose's
prime care giver and am still here with one of the two round the clock
live-ins the DSS required. l found the other lady, less than half Roses
age, sitting upright on the kitchen floor, dead, a few weeks ago so have
been busy, to say nothing of getting ready for the show.

So what is it you need, will try and squeeze it in, in between working
on the Rhodes Parts and Services web site writing.  Are you a good
proofreader?

stan