[Rhodes22-list] First sail on my Rhodes22

Richard Stott ric at stottarchitecture.com
Tue Sep 24 09:41:11 EDT 2019

When solo sailing I often run the jib sheet with one wrap around the winch, then over to the windward side with 3/4 turn on the windward side winch. Then the jib sheet is easily reachable from the weather rail. It has further advantage of using that set up for leverage to tri in the last few inches by pulling the line between the two winches and taking or the slack on the weather side.
Ric
sv Dadventure

Richard Stott, AIA, LEED AP
www.stottarchitecture.com